Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Consumer Protections Warning: London Major Food Equipment Inc or London Major Foods

Restaurant Liquidators 2008 has changed their name to London Major Food Equipment Inc. Please read our experiences on this blog with this company and also the below comments from others. I apologize to both these commenters for not seeing their post until today. I wasn't notified of your comments in the archives.

I won my lawsuit, Adam Soufan aka Nader Soufan didn't show up to two hearings and by default I won.

I will continue to make sure the public knows about this company under whatever name it works under.

They are running the same business under the new name on the internet and Kijiji. Shame on Kijiji once again for not protecting consumers. Also the BBB is useless.

Update: On November 2nd they purchased the domain London Major Foods

Update 2-16-10: In September 2009 Nader aka Adam Soufan created his new Incorporation London Major Food Equipment Inc. I went to Service Ontario and was able to obtain this information and was also told Nader Soufan has charges of fraud against him. I am now seeking to have his new business license revoked and amending my judgement claim with this new company added. Affidavits from others who were defrauded are also being worked on.

I have their articles of incorporation and the business licenses from 2007 forward with the names Nader Soufan or Adel Soufan.

Javamaster said...
Tom, I too just recently purchased equipment from Adam and would love to take part in your Lawsuit. I was consistently promised that the espresso machine would not only be delivered and installed, but they would remove the old ones and fix one of them so I would have a back up. Well that was really nice of him…Anyway he pleaded about needing the deposit before installing it because his partner. I told him I am out of town for a couple of days and couldn’t have the espresso machine down as it is most of my business and gave him $1000 (n credit card). Well a couple of day went by, still promised that he would have it delivered and INSTALLED on Monday. That said, the machine was delivered that was it. After several phone calls to Adam on why he didn’t install it he promised he would be by to hook it up. I returned back and still nothing. A couple of more days went by (It was Thursday now) and John one of Adam’s associated dropped by, but couldn’t hook it up as it didn’t have the proper power…Long story short, John said he could run the proper power but it would cost me and he wouldn’t be able to do it until the next day. That said, Friday John showed, I paid him he ran the power, hooked up the machine and turned on the water. Nothing happened so we took the from panel off and WOW, a massive expansion crack in the tank, I have pictures. So the machine was not just filthy but know useless. I asked him why he told me he tested the unit BEFORE he delivered it, he said he did, finally it admitted he tested it last winter…
He promised to have another unit Deliver that night as I had an event that evening, but no Adam, no machine. Spoke to Adam again, who said the other unit also failed but he found another one that defiantly works and he was going to pick it up Saturday morning and install it that evening. Well 9pm Saturday, No Adam. Called he said I do have the machine, and he was on his way back to his shop to hook it up to double check to see if it works. He asked if it was all possible if he could install it Sunday as he was very exhausted. I being a very patient and fair individual said fine. He said he would be here by noon. Sunday noon, No Adam. Called and left well over a dozen messages on his cell. Finally Dave the GM answered his phone and said Adam wasn’t available, but he was working on my machine as it had a leak and not working. Well, that was the end of it.
Dave said they are more than willing to refund the money. But by this point, it is too late for that I told him as I was down for a complete week, and lost a lot of revenue not to mention the events and the lost sales there. I am a coffee shop with a competitor just around the corner; Guess who got the business…And I know have to try and locate another unit.
So Tom, please contact me and we can discuss it further. Oh yeah, when I mentioned your name to him, well, contact me and I will fill you in.

Sunday, August 02, 2009 10:48:00 PM


Shawarma man said...
Restaurant Liquidators have changed their name to "London Major Food Equipment".
I'm a supplier of food equipment and sold equipment to him for which he never paid.
Story is the same; numerous phone calls, left messages, etc. Adam calls back, says he'll be in town & will pay, doesn't show up, blah, blah, same crap.
I sent this company an email based on their add on Kijiji & was told not contact again with "unsavoury comments" because it is a new company, with new employees, I don't buy it.
Another supplier has told me that Adam keeps Incorporating the companies he opens to limit personal liability, and this is definately not the first time he has changed names.
Let me know if you plan on pursuing the law suit, you can only go after him & his assets, do not file against "Restaurant Liquidators" as it'll get you nowhere due to rights of corporations.

Friday, October 02, 2009 4:04:00 PM

3 Comments:

At Saturday, March 19, 2011 3:45:00 PM, Blogger will_soufan said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Thursday, May 26, 2011 6:59:00 AM, Blogger srisang said...

Hi

Nice post. This question is always arrived that which image format is best for I think you solve our some queries.



Restaurant Equipment

 
At Monday, June 30, 2014 1:02:00 PM, Blogger tony kim said...

I have similar problem named Adam and his brother sells vegetable and fruit. I am planning to get legal service.

He is Arabic guy if you think that he is the same guy. please contact me antoenio0606@hotmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home